UAN Login :Hello Friends Today We Are Going to share about UAN Login & Register With Access UAN Account After Changing the Mobile Number.
Here We Update Step By Step Process For UAN Account. There is a portal called UAN where we can see all the details like PF balance,KYC upload,status of PF Transfer,Download PF passbook.The UAN has made our life easy and simple.
if you have any doubts for uan login contact uan official website they will help for who getting problems
Uan Login | Uan Register | Uan Access | UAN Account After Changing Mobile Number | Uan Login Forgot Password | Uan PF Balance | Uan Status
UAN Login & Register – Access UAN Account After Changing Mobile Number
We will not need this account regularly.we can also forget the UAN and password.UAN number can be accessed by checking the staus at the UAN.We can also reset the password using the mobile number and UAN number.
We can’t access the UAN account without mobile number or password.here you go and uan login from our official websitewe lose both then we are at the dead end.
How to Access UAN account after Changing Mobile Number?
Offline mode of Mobile number Change :We can reset the UAN password with the registered mobile number.So, if we lose the registered mobile number we can register new mobile number. aadhar card most need if you want to change mobile number in UAN Account
We can register new mobile number through the employer.we have to submit application to the employer. And we have to request for the Registration Of new mobile number.this application has to be attested with the employer.
This application has to be submitted in the regional PF office.This application can be also forwarded by the employer.It can also be send through the speed post.we can get the SMS about the new mobile number registration after 15 days.
This SMS comes to the new mobile number.we can now reset the password of UAN portal using the new mobile number.Intiative has been taken by the EPFO to resolve such problems.
EPFO has made a mechanism to deal with ‘forget password’ and also lot of other problems.With EPFO website we can solve the mobile number change problem.
But UAN portal doesn’t have any link like that.There is a new link of UAN helpdesk at the employees section.A new page of helpdesk will be opened by this link.
Separate windows of employee and employer has been created in the helpdesk.Help desk page can be reached by employee window.
We can see the EPF problems drop down list in this page.Here our problem of reset pasword will be there without mobile number.We have to go for submission and after that we will get an OTP for the verification.
This OTP should be given and the form should be submitted.An application ID will be generated and we should keep it with us.The problem will be resolved by the EPFO and new password will be sent to the new mobile number.
All the employees who are holding the PF(provident fund) are eligible to register for a UAN(Universal Account Number).It iss a unique 12 digit code assigned to all the employees who are holding the PF account.
UAN has been introduced by the EPFO.Transfers,contributions,refunds ect have been made easy with UAN.We can Register with UAN as follows.
- First logon to the link http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/ and enter which state we are situated in.
- Enter Establishment code and PF number.PF number should be there in the salary slip.
- Click on check status button.Then a page will show the status of UAN.A message like “UAN is activated” will be shown.
- The screenshot of the page will be taken and should be given to the employer.The employer will use UAN to transfer PF funds.
After registration and activation of UAN now we have to login.To login click the link you can login easy after register from the uan login links http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
we need UAN to access account and check balance,PF status etc.if we have forgotten UAN and password using registerered mobile number we can recover.
Also we can access our account on EPFO portal through UAN,Aadhaar card number,PAN number or our registered mobile number.
How to transfer PF accounts online with UAN on EPFO Portal?
If job change occurs then transferring of PF accounts was a difficult process.Form19 has to be submitted by his previous employer to the current employer.
The verification of Form 19 will be done by the employer.It will take lot of time and generally people tend to withdraw rather than transfer.EPFO’s portal has made the job easy.Transfer of PF accounts using UAN on EPFO portal is as follows.
- · If you are sure that UAN has been activated then with the help of EPFO’s member portal transfer of funds can be doneand the portal is http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php
- · Mobile number,state current employer is located and UAN has to be entered.
- · After that check for eligibility for transfer of funds using ‘Check Eligibility’ button.
- · Proof of identity such as Driving license,Aadhaar card,PAN card to be submitted.
- · Now one PIN will be sent to the mobile number.This PIN should be entered for verification.
- · This will lead t othe EPFO portal.Now click on ‘Request for transfer’ tab.
- · Fill the form now:
- · Fill name IFSC code,email ID,bank account.
- · Previous PF account details have to be filled.
- · Current PF account details have t obe filled.
- · The employers of past and present will verify the form and attest the form.
- · Through check the form if there are any errors.
- · Captcha should be entered and PIN should be generated.Just click on ‘I agree’.
- · Enter the PIN generated to the phone number.now to claim the transfer has started.
We can check the status of transfer using the EPFO portal.suppose if problem
arises contact employers to be in touch with EPFO.
FAQs about UAN
When changing jobs, will my PF account automatically merge or do I continue with my old PF account?
Transfer old account to the new one.The present employer will give you new PF account number to which we can transfer funds from the previous account.It can be done on EPFO portal and it is quite easy.
- UAN is in the starting stage covering all fields in the future there is no need of it.UAN should be provided to the current employer for the transfer of funds as it is linked to all the PF accounts.
How will the UAN help in the transfer or withdrawal process?
All the KYC documents like Aadhaar card,PAN Card etc are there in UAN.No need of attestation of ex employer in the future for tranfer or withdrawal of funds For transfer or withdrawal of funds all that is needed is Aadhaar Card.
Is it possible to upload the KYC documents using the EPFO’s member portal?
First employer has to digitally attest the documents using digital signature.If that is done after that documents seeded in the EPFO portal will be valid.Until the attestation process is done KYC will be shown as pending.
What has to be done if I change my job?
Since UAN came processes with regard to PF accounts have become more easy.we have to do just declare the UAN with present employer.UAN will link all the accounts and make single UAN account.